1. Presentation of the website
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the website www.alsicofrance.com of the company SIPERCO Alsico France are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in the creation and monitoring thereof:
SIPERCO Alsico France - 11 rue Fontenille – 42300 Roanne, France
Tel: +33 477238900 - Fax: +33 477682567
Simplified joint-stock company – SIRET 44925737700027
Trade and Companies Register (RCS) of Roanne B 449 257 377
Share capital: €2,576,160.00
Website creator: JONEEO
38 St. Stephens Road - Norwich, NR1 3RA – United Kingdom
Responsible for publication: Rachel Boulos – email@example.com
Hosting service provider: AMEN (a Dada brand) - 12-14 Rond Point des Champs Elysées – 75008 Paris, France
Tel: +33 892556677
Simplified joint-stock company – SIRET 44925737700027
Trade and Companies Register (RCS) of Paris B 421 527 797
2. General conditions for use of the website and the services offered.
Use of the website www.alsicofrance.com of the company SIPERCO Alsico France implies the full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of use described below.
The website www.alsicofrance.com is regularly updated. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time. The user is encouraged to refer to them as often as possible to be familiar with them.
This website is normally accessible to users at all times. However, SIPERCO Alsico France may decide to interrupt access for technical maintenance. SIPERCO Alsico France shall endeavour to communicate to users the dates and times of the intervention in advance.
Access to the website is reserved for adults. SIPERCO Alsico France reserves the right to request any form of proof of age, particularly if you are using online ordering services.
Access to the website and the use thereof are reserved strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this website and the information or data therein for commercial, political, or advertising purposes, or for any form of commercial solicitation, particularly the sending of unsolicited e‑mails.
To ensure the website is managed properly, SIPERCO Alsico France may, at any moment:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website or to certain parts of the website to a specific type of Internet user
- delete any information that could disrupt the functioning thereof or that contravene national or international laws, or rules of netiquette
- suspend the website to perform updates.
3. Description of services provided.
The aim of the website www.alsicofrance.com is to provide information regarding all group activities. SIPERCO Alsico France therefore endeavours to provide information that is accurate as possible on its website. However, SIPERCO Alsico France may not be held liable for any omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies in updates, whether of its own doing or of that of partner third parties providing the information concerned.
All information provided on the website www.alsicofrance.com is given for guidance and may be subject to change. Moreover, the information given on the website is not exhaustive and is subject to any amendments that may have been introduced since it was put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website may not be held liable for:
- any material damage associated with its use. Furthermore, the user agrees to access the website using recent equipment that does not contain any viruses and using an up-to-date, latest generation of browser
- any consequences from use of the website or any online services
- any consequences from your non-compliance with these general conditions.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.
SIPERCO Alsico France is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use of all elements that are accessible on the website, in particular the text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication or adaptation of all or part of the elements of the website, by any means or process whatsoever, is prohibited, unless prior written authorisation is given by SIPERCO Alsico France.
Any non-authorised use of the website or any element contained therein shall be considered an infringement and shall be pursued in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.
SIPERCO Alsico France may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to equipment of the user while accessing the website www.alsicofrance.com, and resulting either from use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4 or from the appearance of a bug or due to incompatibility.
SIPERCO Alsico France also may not be held liable for any indirect damage (loss of market share, for example) caused as a result of using the website www.alsicofrance.com.
An interactive space (contact form) is available to users. SIPERCO Alsico France reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any information posted in this space that would contravene applicable legislation in France, in particular those provisions relating to data protection. If need be, SIPERCO Alsico France also reserves the right to challenge the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, particularly in the case of messages that are of a racist, offensive, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
7. Management of personal data.
In France, personal data are protected by Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the French Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
The following data may be collected when using the website www.alsicofrance.com: the URL of the links by which the user has accessed the website, the user’s Internet service provider, and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
In any event, SIPERCO Alsico France shall only collect personal information relating to the user that is required for certain services offered by the website www.alsicofrance.com. Users shall provide this information on the basis of an informed decision, particularly when they themselves enter it. Users of the website www.alsicofrance.com are then informed of the mandatory or optional nature of the information that they are led to supply.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 modified in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify any information concerning you by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of your identity document bearing the signature of the document holder, to the following address: SIPERCO Alsico France – 11 rue Fontenille – 42300 Roanne, France.
No personal information of users of the website www.alsicofrance.com shall be published unbeknown to the user, or exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold in any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the repurchase of SIPERCO Alsico France and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the possible purchaser, which in turn would be bound by the same obligation to retain and modify the data vis-à-vis the user of the website.
If the website collects personal information it shall be declared to the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés – National Commission on Informatics and Liberty) under the number 1757056 v 0.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases. You may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of your personal data.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
The website www.alsicofrance.com contains a certain number of hypertext links to other websites, put in place with the authorisation of SIPERCO Alsico France. However, since SIPERCO Alsico France is not able to check the content of the websites visited in this way, it shall accept no liability in this regard.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. Nevertheless, to refuse the installation of cookies users may configure their computer as follows:
- In Internet Explorer: Select the “Tools” tab then “Internet options”. Click on “Privacy” and select “Block All Cookies”. Click on “OK” to confirm.
- In Firefox: At the top of the browser window click on the button “Firefox”, then go to the “Options” tab. Click on the “Privacy” tab.
From the “Firefox will” settings, select: “Use custom settings for history”. Finally, uncheck the “Accept cookies from sites” box to deactivate cookies.
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by a cog) in the top-right hand corner of the browser. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”. You can block cookies in the “Cookies” section.
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal lines) in the top-right hand corner of the browser. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”. You can block cookies in the “Cookies” section.
9. Photographs and representation of products.
Photographs that accompany product descriptions are non-contractual and SIPERCO Alsico France cannot be held liable.
10. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute relating to use of the website www.alsicofrance.com shall be subject to French Law. Exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts of Roanne, subject to any attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular piece of legislation or statutory text.
11. The main laws concerned.
- Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, notably modified by Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to information technology, files and civil liberties.
- Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user who connects to and uses the aforementioned website.
Personal information: This is “information that permits, in any form, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it relates” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
Alsico France recommends WebRankInfo http://www.webrankinfo.com/annuaire/